Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tagged

Okay thanks to Jacolyn and Melissa I have been tagged.
Here are the rules;
1. Link to your tagger (or taggers) and place these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself some random some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their blog
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Here goes;
1. I have no sense of direction, it is really sad. I get lost and can never figure out North/South and East/West, I really could get lost in a shoe box. When people give me directions I nod my head in understanding but I take in none of it. Funny thing is that in a mall I have no difficulty getting around to find the stores I am looking for.
2. I would love to drive in a demolition derby. It would be so cathartic to drive a big clunky car into others and to leave them in my dust.
3. I once flew out of country for a date. It was beyond disastrous.
4. I have a real stroller fetish, I check out and size up strollers as they pass. I long for a Silver Cross pram to parade down the street.
5. Gingerbread Lattes with whipped cream, the $5 is so worth the sweet rush of sugar and caffeine.
6. I was a bit of a bully at school, despite my 5ft (then 85lbs) frame I really caused others a bit of agony, I don't know how I never got my but kicked.
7. For those of you who know the story 'Welcome to Holland', I sometimes really don't like Holland. At times it just plain sucks!

I tag:
1. Patty
2. Korrina
3. Abby
4. Shannon
5. Shannon

Okay the last 2 have already done it, so I know it is not fair but I have run out of bloggers.

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

Thanks for playing! It is fun to learn things about fellow cpmoms. We spend so much time talking about our kids and not much time getting to know each other.